Virus Synsicate Album Launch RAVE held in a STRIP CLUB !!!!

debate, appreciation, interviews, reviews (events or releases), videos, radio shows
twisted beatz

Virus Synsicate Album Launch RAVE held in a STRIP CLUB !!!!

Post by twisted beatz » Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:35 pm

The Fix Up presents two heavyweights of dubstep and grime. Manchester crew Virus Syndicate touch down in Leeds with the re-launch of their Work Related Illness LP on Planet Mu and their big, big new 12? Major List MCs/Ready To Learn that are getting rinsed on Radio One and every other station that knows what’s up. Come witness one of the most lyrically dangerous crews on the scene at work with deadly flows from MCs Nika D, JSD and Goldfinger and sick, sick beats from DJ Mark One.

Joining them the mighty Plastician (Plasticman) comes correct to show Leeds the real dubstep heat. As Plasticman his heavyweight productions and explosive DJ sets on Rinse fm have made him an underground legend and veteran of the scene at 23, Now as the Plastician he’s taking the murkage to the masses on his new Radio 1 residency. A one man GRIMEWAVE.

Dj Messiah(twisted beatz / coldside)Representing Manchester to the fullest 'Can't Beat The System' (Zodiac Records) got rinsed by all major players, and the follow up on Dr Venom's Snakebite Records showed the world Messiah is here to stay. Hes started up Twisted Beatz Records and the label is ready do create damage !!! Live or in the studio this man smashes it, no doubt

Skunkrock and Deville represent the sound of the Fix Up; dancefloor heat from across the globe, Booty to Baile, Bashment to BASS. You do not want to miss this.

£5 ADVANCE EVENT PASSES GO ON SALE NEXT WEEK very limited capacity

(people who are based in the North - Manchester , Leeds , Sheffield etc etc PM ME FOR ADVANCE TICKETS there going fast so hurry)
Last edited by twisted beatz on Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

twisted beatz

Post by twisted beatz » Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:41 pm

^^^ Yes you read right its being held in a STRIP CLUB...

ha ha ha.

adruu

Post by adruu » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:31 am

oh then we definitely have to see pics then!!!

sheriff

Post by sheriff » Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:10 am

so the Plastician has left grime to be a dubstep ambassador now. (thought he was grime myself)

I hope i dont offend but this guy seems to change his styles at the moment like the weather. Like I said, I hope I dont offend.
Why Haven't you learned anything

jera

Post by jera » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:14 am

same night as transmission....choices...choices....

twisted beatz

Post by twisted beatz » Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:32 am

jera wrote:same night as transmission....choices...choices....
Kill two birds with one stone and Attend both like alot of people are doing.

jera

Post by jera » Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:25 pm

HA!i aint got that much money!!!

rusko

Post by rusko » Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:02 pm

^^^ same j! see u at transmission

nonseq

Post by nonseq » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:27 pm

re-launch of their Work Related Illness LP
re-launch?

plastician
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

Post by plastician » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:38 pm

Sheriff wrote:so the Plastician has left grime to be a dubstep ambassador now. (thought he was grime myself)

I hope i dont offend but this guy seems to change his styles at the moment like the weather. Like I said, I hope I dont offend.
I never told them to write that.

People always write things like that about me.

Please don't assume everything you read about me has been written because I told the person to write it.

I do actually get quite offended. Its obvious there is nothing dubby about my music. It just depends what the person knows me as. As a producer it is clear I don't make dubstep at all. As a DJ I do tend to drop quite a lot of the more interesting dubstep tracks that stray away from the sub bass.

twisted beatz

Post by twisted beatz » Thu Mar 09, 2006 11:41 am

BUMP BUMP BUMP

WHO IS REACHING

dub boy

Post by dub boy » Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:49 pm

Big up, looks wicked :)

bludblikro

Post by bludblikro » Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:20 am

Good idea about attending both...Jera cnt do dat if he wanted anyway since he's not 18 n well they definatly wud id at the strip club... Im gonna have to see what money is saying cos been waitin for Plasticman to play in leeds n now the plastician is coming on same nite as dmz north Grrr.... i have a plan tho lmao. Oh n maybe if i manage to appear there i'll get to hear what plasticians new intro is since im thinkin gonan change it form the plastic men are comin they're comin...

twisted beatz

Post by twisted beatz » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:50 pm

BludBlikro wrote:Good idea about attending both...Jera cnt do dat if he wanted anyway since he's not 18 n well they definatly wud id at the strip club... Im gonna have to see what money is saying cos been waitin for Plasticman to play in leeds n now the plastician is coming on same nite as dmz north Grrr.... i have a plan tho lmao. Oh n maybe if i manage to appear there i'll get to hear what plasticians new intro is since im thinkin gonan change it form the plastic men are comin they're comin...
Try and attend both raves. Both events will be heavy !!!!!!!

bludblikro

Post by bludblikro » Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:35 pm

Twisted Beatz wrote:
BludBlikro wrote:Good idea about attending both...Jera cnt do dat if he wanted anyway since he's not 18 n well they definatly wud id at the strip club... Im gonna have to see what money is saying cos been waitin for Plasticman to play in leeds n now the plastician is coming on same nite as dmz north Grrr.... i have a plan tho lmao. Oh n maybe if i manage to appear there i'll get to hear what plasticians new intro is since im thinkin gonan change it form the plastic men are comin they're comin...
Im doin wot i can to raise the funds lol. both unmissable really!

skunkrock

Post by skunkrock » Sat Mar 11, 2006 6:30 pm

£5 advance tickets available wednesday. (paypal/post/collect)

Your fiver gets you a limited edition event pass and a unique password to access exclusive online content from all the artists, as well as the DAT
recorded mp3 of the event afterwards.
(worth it even just for downloads).

reserve tickets now. email thefixup@gmail.com

there will be very few £8 tickets left on the door

twisted beatz

Post by twisted beatz » Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:09 pm

BludBlikro wrote:
Twisted Beatz wrote:
Im doin wot i can to raise the funds lol. both unmissable really!
if you have to sell your hard crusty yellow toe nails on Ebay then so be it !!!

twisted beatz

Post by twisted beatz » Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:10 pm

£5 advance tickets available wednesday(paypal/post/collect)

Your fiver gets you a limited edition event pass and a unique password to access exclusive online content from all the artists, as well as the DAT recorded mp3 of the event afterwards. (worth it even just for downloads).

reserve tickets now email: thefixup@gmail.com

there will be very few £8 tickets left on the door

bumcrack

Post by bumcrack » Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:35 pm

Yeah I'll be there, been a while since I've had a little road trip for Grime or Dubstep. All about the Mega Bus :o

PS I dont think Plas has ever claimed to be dubstep, it's the confusion between genres where people make assumptions, he has pretty much always stated he's Grime with the odd Dubstep track flung in to his sets.

Bloomin shame the two nights are on at the same time.

distinction
>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<

Post by distinction » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:21 pm

Big up to Theo for getting Virus & Plastician in Leeds. Should be a interesting night.
Last edited by distinction on Thu Mar 16, 2006 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.